AI Day 2020
AI Day is the biggest annual event presenting the frontrunner AI research in Finland. The event brings together researchers, companies, students and the public sector involved in the fast-developing field of AI. AI Day promotes matchmaking, information sharing, and cross-border collaboration.
The event features excellent keynotes, extensive poster session as well as many opportunities for matchmaking and networking. Open call for posters, organized by FAIS, will open in August 2020.
Come to learn about the latest developments in AI research and to share your research results or challenging problems that needs solving using AI!
- BrainCare has a vision for remote, long-term neurological monitoring with an emphasis on epilepsy
- Sartar Therapeutics wants to revolutionize sarcoma therapy
- VULCAM fights off sports injuries with advanced 2D video technology
- VEIL.AI takes data anonymization and synthetization to the next level
- SCellex targets single cell resolution to boost cancer research