European Healthtech Investment Forum 2021
Business Finland and Tech Tour will continue the successful European Healthtech Investment Forum event series in 2021 in digital format. If you are a company within biotech & life sciences, diagnostics & medtech or digital health seeking capital investments or an investor seeking new companies to your portfolio, make sure to save the dates 15-19 March 2021.
A panel of seasoned investor will review all applications and the top 40 ranked companies will be invited to pitch at the event as well as meet potential investors in online 1-to-1 meetings.
– Company application period 11-29 January 2021
– Investor application period 11 January – 7 March 2021
– Company selection announced by 15 February 2021
– EHIF21 event 15-19 March 2021
- Epiheart raised €0.6 million in funding for novel cardiac therapies
- Maculaser raised €1.2 million in funding to combat blindness
- First ever Estonian-Finnish showcase of potential future health tech unicorns
- Health Incubator Helsinki open for applications in February
- BrainCare has a vision for remote, long-term neurological monitoring with an emphasis on epilepsy