Health Entrepreneurship ABC: Intellectual Property Rights
Health Entrepreneurship ABC – the goal of this event series is to provide the audience with the basic knowledge of getting started with an idea to hopefully turn it into a business in the future. During the workshops, mentors will guide participants to advance their individual cases. After going through the entire series, the participants will have a solid understanding of what is required of them to proceed with their ideas.
Topics to be covered:
– September: How to get started with your idea
– October: Validating your Idea & Lean Canvas
– November: Funding My Idea: Why and How?
– December: Intellectual Property Rights
In this training, you will get a good overview of intellectual properties (IP), as well as different forms of IP protection. We will go through the basic principles of obtaining patent protection, with a special emphasis on life science inventions.
- Driven by data: Medified introduces a new solution for mental health treatment
- Maculaser combats blindness
- Presenting batch 1 companies: EpiHeart fights off heart failure with new therapy
- The first 11 startups selected for Health Incubator Helsinki
- Fighting the pandemic – COVID-19 research at the University of Helsinki