Health Tuesday – Horizon Europe (2021-2027) – What’s new for health and well-being
Horizon Europe will be launched in January 2021. The new framework program by the European Commission will be worth over 80 B€ to boost European research and innovation. Come and hear what are the upcoming opportunities for Finnish companies to get European funding to speed up their future growth. We will also hear experiences of two innovative SMEs, Neuro Event Labs and Sooma, that received funding this year.
- SCellex targets single cell resolution to boost cancer research
- Healthzilla launches a personalized digital lifestyle intervention
- Uute Scientific introduces natural microbes to cosmetic products to boost immune systems
- Sciar wants to bring better documentation to the laboratories through modern tech solutions
- Terkko Health Hub three years – Developing healthcare through cooperation and innovation