HealthBIO 2020 Seminar and Get together, 3 November
The HealthBIO 2020 Seminar programme offers insights into industry trends, hosts international speakers exploring the Japanese life-science market, as well as presents pharma and medtech perspective on innovation commercialization. The seminar day ends with a joint get together event.
HealthBIO 2020 Partnering day and Pitching competition, 4 November
The HealthBIO 2020 Partnering Day and Pitching Competition will be hosted by Finnish Bioindustries (FIB). The partnering day programme includes a Business Finland Funding and Internationalization Services Info Session, and a presentation on intellectual property rights (IPR) by Kolster Ltd. Partnering arrangements are coordinated by Enterprise Europe Network (EEN).
Apply for the pitching competition by sending a short abstract of your 5 min presentation to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 September 2020. The best presentation will be rewarded with a free entry to Nordic Life Science Days 2021.
Registration links for both days will open in August.
- Driven by data: Medified introduces a new solution for mental health treatment
- Maculaser combats blindness
- Presenting batch 1 companies: EpiHeart fights off heart failure with new therapy
- The first 11 startups selected for Health Incubator Helsinki
- Fighting the pandemic – COVID-19 research at the University of Helsinki