HIMSS & Health 2.0 European Conference 2020
The HIMSS & Health 2.0 European Digital Event from 7-11 September 2020 will bring the best of both worlds: HIMSS’s knowledge, expertise and thought leadership in healthcare digitisation and Health 2.0’s network of entrepreneurs and investors, showcasing the latest cutting edge and innovative health tech solutions.
A new digital experience – what to expect?
– The virtual event will provide a unique combination of live, semi-live and on-demand sessions with the opportunity to participate in live polling and live Q&A throughout.
– Interactive and robust chat and networking capabilities will allow you to connect with your peers as well as solution providers.
– And don’t miss our 3D exhibition floor where you will experience a new way to interact with our technology and commercial partners in healthcare IT. Wander around the exhibit area and stop by stands just like you would in person where you can watch videos, download white papers and fact sheets, chat with staff to answer any questions you might have and find the solutions which best meet your needs.
Digital health topics
Key topics will include:
– Critical Care in Critical Settings: Lessons Learned from COVID-19
– Building the Digital Maturity and Resilience of European Health Systems
– Securing Data, Protecting Privacy, Building Trust for Innovation and Action
– AI, Beyond the Buzz
– Silver Health & Economy: New Demographics, New Opportunities
– Building the European Health Data Space
– Innovation Forum and VentureConnect