For the first time, Neuro2020 Business Meets Science brings together various actors involved in neurosciences: companies, investors, research units, researchers, patient organisations and stakeholders at large. Keynote speakers include Esko Valtaoja, Miikka Korja and Kiti Müller. The event is moderated by Tomi Kaukinen, Licence to Fail.
This event is dedicated to inspiring stories of commercialization and cooperation successes. Science, startups and well established companies are in the spotlight. Plenty of time has been reserved for networking and partnering up, and we shall celebrate the event by gathering around a dinner table.
Who should join: companies (startups and giants alike), investors, research centers, researchers (preclinical and clinical), patient organisations, stakeholders
- SCellex targets single cell resolution to boost cancer research
- Healthzilla launches a personalized digital lifestyle intervention
- Uute Scientific introduces natural microbes to cosmetic products to boost immune systems
- Sciar wants to bring better documentation to the laboratories through modern tech solutions
- Terkko Health Hub three years – Developing healthcare through cooperation and innovation