Value Based Healthcare Conference – Tallinn 2021
The conference aims at raising awareness and knowledge among the healthcare community on the value of patient-centered healthcare. At the conference, good practices and practical examples will be presented by speakers from Estonia and other countries. These ideas will be focused on developing and implementing patient-centred healthcare approaches. Event is virtual.
The conference is co-organised by the Estonian Ministry of Social Affairs, Estonian Health Insurance Fund, Estonian Cancer Society, The North Estonia Medical Centre Foundation, Tartu University Hospital, European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations (EFPIA) and the Association of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers in Estonia.
- Epiheart raised €0.6 million in funding for novel cardiac therapies
- Maculaser raised €1.2 million in funding to combat blindness
- First ever Estonian-Finnish showcase of potential future health tech unicorns
- Health Incubator Helsinki open for applications in February
- BrainCare has a vision for remote, long-term neurological monitoring with an emphasis on epilepsy